Start with Weinzierl
Weinzierl Engineering GmbH is a young and dynamic company with modern orientation, participatory leadership and a lot of scope for the development of its employees. Everyone on our team works like their own responsibility, entrepreneurial thinking, and has joy together to develop and implement innovative ideas.
Regardless of whether you are college student and beginner or already have some years of work experience - you find the right entry. Here you can get an overview of all open positions at Weinzierl Engineering GmbH
And in case you have not found the right job offer among our open positions you can send an unsolicited application which are also welcome.
We are looking forward receiving your application by mail inlcuding your salary expectations and your earliest start date.
Please send your application to:
Weinzierl Engineering GmbH
Dr. Thomas Weinzierl
84508 Burgkirchen an der Alz
Internship or thesis in the hardware or software development
For the winter semester 2013/14, we can offer dedicated students (m/f) an attractive internship or a topic for a thesis (Master-Thesis/Diplomarbeit) in Burgkirchen (Greater Burghausen).
- Acquisition and processing of an independent part of a current issue advance development
- Development, evaluation and selection of solution alternatives for implementing the technical requirements
- Creation of simulations, calculations and prototypes to verify the results
- You study mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering or a related subject and have already completed your undergraduate studies very well
- You have technical skills and a very good technical understanding
- Strong commitment, team spirit and experimentation you have already made in your studies or in practice to the test..
What are you going to do?
Desire for new challenges? Weinzierl looking forward to you and your application. We are happy to answer open questions.
You know how it goes on after school with you? Training or study? Through an internship, you can find out what suits you. Feel at Weinzierl during a mandatory or voluntary placement into work into it, you learn the exciting environment of a small internationally successful company know each other and experience the working life up close.
- You sniff into future-oriented training and study professions
- You experience hands-on efforts and learn so whether your idea of a career coincides with the reality.
- You get from experts or trainees first hand information and find an open ear to all your questions.
- You can find out about career opportunities with us and socialize.
- For an internship your certificates do not yet play such a large role (although good grades for joining us later are not important)
- What matters to us that you are enthusiastic and have fun learning
- bring great interest in the profession you want to know, and
- ideally already know something about our company.
These are your options:
With an internship you test for the career and study orientation in a professional school of your choice. With a voluntary internship sniff at us during the holidays in the world of work into it and learn one or know several professions.