KNX IO 520
The KNX IO 520 (1J2I) is a compact blind actuator with two additional binary inputs. The actuator is used to control a blind, a shutter or a window drive. The relay contacts are electrically interlocked.
The inputs can be connected to conventional switches with an external voltage of 12 to 230 V. In the unconfigured state the binary inputs control the actuator channel. Via commissioning the device using ETS® software the binary inputs can be used independently. Two push buttons and three LEDs allow a local operation and a visualization of the device state.
In addition to the output and input channels the device includes 16 independent functions for logic or timer control.
- Housing: plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 1 modules (18 mm)
- Weigth: approx 65 g
- two keys for on device settings
- three multi color LEDs
- KNX programming LED and KNX programming key
- Device Model System B
- Compatible with ETS 4.2 (or higher)
- Connector for KNX Bus (red / black)
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for blind output
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for binary input channel 1 and 2
Output channel (Blind actuator)
- Relay type: 230V~/8A
- Inductive load (cosΦ = 0.4): 230V~/3.5A
Input channel (Binary in)
- Voltage: 12 .. 230 V=~
- Current: < 1 mA