KNX Modbus RTU Gateway 886
The KNX Modbus RTU Gateway 886 is a compact KNX/Modbus gateway with 250 freely configurable channels (KNX data points). The device allows easy integration of Modbus devices supporting the RTU protocol via RS-485 into KNX installations. It can be used as Modbus master or slave.
The assignment between KNX objects and Modbus registers is made via parameters in the ETS - no further tool is required. The configuration can also be exported and imported via a DCA (Device Configuration App, SW extension in the ETS).
The device enables the interpretation and scaling of the Modbus data according to the data point types of the KNX standard.
Two buttons and three multi-colored LEDs on the front panel allow local operation (test functions) and visualization of the device status. The Modbus connection is electrically isolated from the KNX bus. All connections are pluggable.
- Housing: Plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 18 mm
- Weight: approx. 50 g
Controls and indicators
- 2 buttons and 3 LEDs, multicolor
- KNX programming button with LED (red)
- Type: RTU
- Up to 25 slave devices
- Up to 250 channels
- KNX Bus approx. 4 mA
- Modbus side: supply voltage of 12-24 V⎓
- Connector for KNX Bus (red / black)
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for Modbus
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for power supply