KNX RF/TP Coupler 673 secure
The KNX RF/TP Coupler 673 secure is a compact KNX radio coupler which supports KNX Data Security. It connects KNX RF devices of a radio line with the KNX Bus Twisted Pair. The device has a filter table (8k byte). The coupler supports KNX Secure and long frames and is compatible with the ETS® software ETS5 or higher.
The buttons on the front panel allow disabling the telegram filter for testing purposes. The LEDs indicate operating conditions as well as communication errors on the KNX bus. The power is supplied via the KNX bus (main line).
- Housing: transparent plastic (ABS)
- Matches in 55 mm flush-mounted box
- Dimensions: 48 x 40 x 18 mm
- Weight: approx. 20 g
- KNX Bus approx. 10 mA
- Medium RF/TP
- Long Frame
- KNX Security (AES-128)
- Compatible with ETS 5 (or higher)
- Connector for KNX Bus (red / black)
- Internal antenna
- KNX RF, ISM Band 868,3 MHz, FSK
- Output power: 6dBm